- LIFE OF NOD
- National Disinfectors Organization Presidium session information
- Directive on the XIV National Disinfectors Organization Congress
- Statute of the voluntary certification system of disinfection, disinsection, rats and mice eradication works (SVCD)
- Statute of the conformity mark for the voluntary certification system of disinfection, disinsection, rats and mice eradication works (SVCD)
- Order of the voluntary certification system of disinfection, disinsection, rats and mice eradication works (SVCD)
- Successful start of "DDD’Region" program
- Our gratitude
- On the Disinfectants Manufacturers Council
- The National Disinfectors Organization educational and training’techniques Centre informational bulletin
- Grant state for realization of scientific research disinfection works
- V.P. Sergiev
- E.I. Martsinovsky Medical parasitology and tropical medicine Institute (IMPITM)
- Parasitology and disinfectology
Report was made for National Disinfectors Organization Congress and All-Russian Scientific Conference "Targets of current disinfectology and ways of their achievement" that covered the problems of parasite dissemination of the environment. There is concluded, that protozoa cysts and helminth eggs are highly resistant to usual disinfectant concentrations. It makes it necessary to conduct special trials for all newly developed disinfectants to determine their action against protozoa cysts and helminth eggs.
- V.V. Timoshkov, L.V. Rodina, G.M. Manenkova, M.G. Liapina, L.N. Roumiantseva
Centre for state sanitary and epidemiologic surveillance in Moscow, Moscow City Disinfection Centre
- Results of the long’term (forty’years long) monitoring for tularemia natural foci
Given is the analysis of forty-years long monitoring for tularemia natural foci, identified in Moscow, with brief description of the most active foci. Indicated is the urbanization process influence upon the foci.
- T.A. Dubrovskaya, M.B. Vorontsova
Centre for state sanitary and epidemiologic surveillance in Moscow Metro
- Special features of Moscow subway system (Metro) units disinfection
The article deals with the experience of disinfection, disinsection, rats and mice eradication at the units of Moscow Subway System (Metro).
- S.N. Zaretchnaya
Chair of Disenfection and Medical Entomology, Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Special arrangements of eradication measures in potential malaria foci
In the article there are considered some problems, that can cause definite difficulties at special arrangements designed to prevent renewal of the malaria local transmission.
- I.G. Akhapkina
I.I. Mechnikov Research Institute for Vaccines and Sera, Moscow, RAMS
- Some aspects of an elimination of the mites (Acari: Pyroglyphidae) and mite allergens from the life rooms
The review of some aspects of rise of the life quality of allergic patients with sensibility to the house dust mite allergens. The particular attention direct towards the chemical elimination methods of the house dust mites and their allergens.
- J.V. Lopatina, O.J. Eremina
M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University,
Scientific Research Disinfectology Institute
- Imidacloprid, insecticide of neonicotinoids group
The article gives a literature review on the neonecotinoid group insecticides, particularly imidacloprid, implementation. Special attention is paid to differences in ways of toxic agent getting into the insect organism, as well as to species sensibility. There was noted cases of resistance to the insecticides among some insect species. Also given is the data on imidacloprid toxicity for german cockroach (blattela germanica) and houseflies (musca domestica), researched in two ways: topical and by feeding them with poisoned bait. Compared is the toxicity of two substances of imidacloprid with the preparative form of emulsion concentrate.
- O.J. Eremina, V.V. Seregin, I.A. Usankina
Disinfectology Research Institute of Ministry of Public Health of Russian Federation, Moscow;
JSV "Microcapsulated and nanocapsulated preparations", Puschino, Moscow region
- Microcapsulated preparations as a prospective insecticides form (literature review)
This analytical survey gives us a description of the microcapsulated insecticides, their production techniques, characteristics of microcapsules, material types, influence of surfaces sizes and sizes of particles proportion on the biological properties. Described is the process of transition of the particles from one insect to another as a secondary effect of microcapsulated preparations, decrease of repellent action of the active substances when using microcapsulation. Described is the possibility of water solutions implementation during longterm (more than one year) and long residual action at the target units at all the kinds of surfaces.
- M.M. Livshits, Yu.G. Suchkov
Research Laboratory Center MGCD
- The bacteriological control of an air method of sterilization
Presented are the results of application of biological indicators (ИБ) with spores Bacillus licheniformis, strain G ВКМ В-1711Д. The application of the ИБ indicators since 1986 for the control of the sterilizers operation makes it possible to lower the unsatisfactory results in 4 times (to 0,8%).
- N.S. Vasilyev, V.S. Andreev, O.D. Lyamkina, S.M. Savenko, P.A. Demidov
Scientific and production company "Vinar" (Moscow);
Clinical Hospital of Administration of the President of the Russian Federation;
4th Municipal Clinical Hospital, Moscow
- Express control of compliance sterilisation conditions inside packages of items for medical purposes by means of chemical indicators in steam sterilisers with gravitation air removal method
- List of the disinfection means, registered in the second quarter of 2004
- Requirements to the materials directed for publication in "Disinfection Affairs" magazine
- "Javel-Klade", "Di-Chlor" and. other chlor’contaning tablets