- LIFE OF NOD
- National Disinfecters Organization Prezidium Meeting Information
- Postgraduate disinfectology course Information
- About the announcement of competitions on competition with V.I. Vashkov premium and G.I. Ostanin grant
- Statute on annual awarding with V.I. Vashkov premium by the National Organization of Disinfectionists
- Grant state for realization of scientific research disinfection works
- Disinfection Affairs Magazine Readers Questionnaire
- Prices for Advertisement in Disinfection Affairs magazine for 2005
- "Disinfection Affairs" magazine subscription
- Personal list of competitive commission on annual V.I. Vashkov Award and G.I. Ostanin Grant, established by the National Desinfecters Organization
- The report on the exhibition held in Rostov-na-Donu on March 23–25, 2005
- The information on meeting of heads disinfection establishments and the enterprises in a N. Novgorod
- Information about exhibition in Sochi on September 16–18, 2005
- The statute on conscientious competition "Disinfectants, Disinsectants, Rodenticides (DDR) Producers Code of Ethics"
- The list of the disinfection organization’s, last procedure of voluntary certification
- DISINFECTION ACTIVITIES ARRANGEMENT
- A.V. Ivanenko
- Moscow Centre of Hygiene and Epidemiology
- Managerial solutions influence upon the structure and dynamics of contagious diseases morbidity
The article gives the data on a conducted epidemic analysis considering terms of contagious diseases preventive care. Confirmed was causative relationship of contents and time of taking of the managerial decision in the area of surveillance and control and the dynamics of contagious diseases morbidity. Actual for Moscow epidemic process management system controls the epidemic situation for the majority of contagious diseases. During later years achieved is the decrease in measles, German measles, epidemic parotitis (mumps), whooping-cough, diphtheria, B Hepatitis, and acute intestinal infections. Tuberculosis morbidity has been stabilized. Influenza and acute viral respiratory infections level is supported at the socially acceptable level.
- Information Letter. On the non-specific preventive care of tick-born encephalitis, ixodes tick-born borelliosis (Lyme disease), Crimean-Congo hemmorhagic fever and other infections, transmitted by ixodes ticks (on the situation for 2005)
- S.M. Savenko, N.S. Vasiliev, O.D. Lyamkina
Clinical Hospital of Administration of the President of the Russian Federation;
Scientific and production company "Vinar", Moscow
- Large steam sterilizers for sterilizing medical production
The article contains the Russian Federation normative base, regulating the steam sterilization of medical production. It includes the description and results of tests of gravitation and forvacuum sterilizers. Since 1996, under the norms of sterilization of medical production, it was permitted to put into operation only forvacuum sterilizers. Till 2006 all gravitation sterilizers shall be changed to forvacuum. For effective sterilization in gravitation sterilizers it is necessary to provide strict observation of the technology of compartment testing with saturated steam. In the regime of "120+2 °C, 45+2 minutes" the duration of test shall be not less than 10 minutes and in the regime of "132±2 °C, 20+3 minutes" – not less than 15 minutes.
- S.M. Savenko, L.S. Boiko, N.S. Vasiliev, P.A. Demidov
Federal State Institution of Clinical Hospital at the Russian Federation Presidential Office;
Russian Consumer Supervision Department; Vinar Research and Production Firm;
Sterilisation Centre at Clinical Hospital № 4, Moscow
- Production control of steam sterilisation for medical products at medical and health institutions
This paper gives a detailed description of production control of steam sterilisation for medical products. This production control is the most important link in the complex disinfecting sterilisation measures designed to prevent internal hospital infections and post-operative purulent inflammatory processes. This paper gives the detailed characteristics of production control components, periodicity and means of control, list of legislative and regulatory documents and methodological instructions regulating activities in this field. The list of production control measures is represented in the form of a table specifying all the activity aspects required for the personnel at a medical and health institution for competent practical organisation of this work on sites.
- P.G. Bogush, I.M. Bondarev, J.V. Shijan, E.V. Jurkova
Moscow Department of Healthcare Dermatology and Venereology Clinic № 1,
Moscow City Disinfection Centre
- Part of final disinfection in the modern Moscow population health protection against microspory
Tendency to microsporidiosis decrease in Moscow, that started moulding in 1991, still remains, and its rates depend on timely made approved managerial decisions. Transition to program targeted planning and skin and venereal diseases service management, approval of microsporidiosis target program by the Moscow Department of Health Care and coordination with the Moscow City Disinfection Center allowed to increase the rates of microsporidiosis morbidity reduction in 1999-2003, that can be related to final disinfection scope widening (correlation coefficient (-) 0,84±0,13) for home based microsporidiosis infection sources in Moscow. Still actual is the target goal of the Moscow Department of Health Care to enhance the disposal of assets provided for microsporidiosis epidemic control (preventive care) measures.
- L.G. Panteleeva
Scientific Research Disinfectology Institute, Moscow
- Modern antimicrobial disinfectants. Main results and prospective of new preparations development
New disinfectant from different chemical groups studies are generalized and analyzed in the article. Main prospective directions in new polycomponent disinfectants with wide range of antimicrobial activity – virucide, bactericide (incl. tubercolocidal), fungicide and broad and narrow targeted disinfectants, that comply the requirements of practical health care.
- G.N. Zaeva, M.M. Maltseva, T.Z. Rysina, O.I. Berezovsky, G.P. Alexeeva
State Enterprise Scientific Research Disinfectology Institute, Moscow, director of the Institute
- Toxicology and hygienic characteristics of new insect repellent (IR3535®) with wide range of implementation for adults and children protection prospective
The authors give a detailed characteristics of IR3535® toxicity when being applied to human skin and highest affordable levels determination for manufacturing condition (3 mg/cm2) and usage of repellent preparations (10 mg/cm2). According to the retrieved data (LD50 cut; Limac cut, Limsubch cut, Highest Affordable Level) IR 3535® is a 4th class hazardous substance by the classification of substances with dermal rout of exposure. IR3535® appears to obtain a weakly expressed resorptive effect, absence of local irritation and sensibilizing qualities as well as delayed specific effects (mutagenic, embryo tropic influence upon reproductive function). Comparing to DETA with 3 times lower maximal affordable level, IR3535® has significant advantages to be used as a repellent active substance in repellents with the prospective of their wide use by the population of different ages, including children. At the basis of its toxicological and hygienic characteristics IR3535® have been registered in Russia as an active substance for repellent production (State Registration Certificate from 21.07.2004 # 22.214.171.124.Y.218.04).
- Chief State Sanitary Doctor. Decree # 9 from 24.02.2005. On Hemorrhagic Fever with Kidney Syndrome Morbidity Situation and Measures to Prevent its Spread
- Chief State Sanitary Doctor. Decree # 12 from 01.04.2005. On the Crimean-Congo epidemic situation in the Southern Federal County and Preventive Care Measures
- Chief State Sanitary Doctor. Decree # 15 from 18.04.2005. On Strengthening of Rabies Preventive Care in the Russian Federation
- Chief State Sanitary Doctor. Decree # 16 from 25.04.2005. On Additional Measures to Counteract the HIV-infection in the Russian Federation
- List of the disinfection means, registered in the march-june of 2005
- M.B. Matevosjan, P.J. Burtsev, J.I. Feodorov
- General principles of thermal inactivation of microorganisms
- M.N. Kostina, O.J. Eremina, M.M. Maltseva, E.A. Novikova, M.M. Akulin
Scientific Research Disinfectology Institute, Moscow;
Scientific Enterprise Stock Venture "Rosagroservis"
- Acetamiprid as a new insecticide and acaricide substance
Represented is a new insecticide and acaricide substance Acetamiprid (97,3 %) from the necotinoid family for use at the industrial facilities of different preparative forms. Its insecticide activity had been studied at different exposure techniques on insects, its toxicity evaluation had been trialed at real transmission routes to the warm-blooded animals, also developed was an analytical chemical technique of active substance control.
- P.J. Burtsev, J.I. Feodorov
- The problem of intrahospital infections as the problem of sterilization control in medical and preventive care establishments of Russia
- Will the terrorism be fought by … cockroaches?
- Two deceased, five injured … Could the tragedy be prevented?