- LIFE OF NOD
- Order of Main State sanitary physician of Russian Federation from 29.06.2010 № 274 "About leading of All-Russian scientific-practical conference "Condition and perspectives of perfecting the science and practical security of disinfection activity of Russian Federation""
- Our congratulations. Ipatov Vsevolod Pavlovich (his 75 th anniversary)
- About exhibition with participation of NOD
- BEST PEOPLE AND ORGANISATIONS OF NOD
- A.P. Mochalkin
- A.A. Nafeev
FGUZ "Centre of hygiene and epidemiology in Ulianovsk region"; Ulianovsk state university, medical faculty
- Ricketsiosis in Uljanovsk region
In given work is presented the review of registration in Uljanovsk region some ricketsiosis. It is shown the difficulty of arrangements of clinical diagnosis Ky fever when there is no confirmation of natural sources of this infection. It is given the materials about investigation of undifferentiated ricketsiosis.
Key words: Ky fever, ricketsiosis, serologic method of ИФА (immunoferment analysis).
- M.I. Petruhina1, A.N. Kaira1, T.V. Solomai2, T.G. Yuklyaeva2
1 Moscow Russian medical academy of post-diplome education; 2Control department of Rospotrebnadzor of Moscow region
- The analysis of illness with innerhospital pneumonia of children arriving in the compartment for nursing the newborns
Retrospective analysis of illness of newborns, located in the ICU and intensive care units and nursing, is permitted to carry out the diagnosis between the fetus and innerhospital pneumonia, determine the actual cleaning of innerhospital pneumonia, determine the driving roads and factors of transmission.
Key words: nosocomial pneumonia, intrauterine pneumonia.
- V.P. Marakulin1, L.G. Eremina1, G.N. Beloglazova2
1FGUZ "Tomsk regional center of disinfection"; 2Governing of Rospotrebnadzor of Tomsk region
- Dynamics of pediculosis nidality in Tomsk city
According to analysis of long-term data on pediculosis disease incidence of population of Tomsk city, there was observed the dynamics of lice spread during 1990–2008. There was found a direct relation between the depth of morbid affection by pediculosis corporis and pediculosis capitis of the population and socio-economic conditions. Moreover, rhythmicity of lice spread can be conditioned by some natural factors. There were determined social groups responsible for the pediculosis spread and formation of focus of the infection.
Key words: pediculosis, ectoparasites, nidality.
- Z.I. Zholdakova1, E.A. Tul'skaya1, O.O. Sinicyna1, A.E. Nedachin1, T.Z. Artemova1, A.T. Lebedev2
1NII of ecology of a man and hygiene of surrounding medium by A.N. Sysina RAMN; 2Moscow state university named after M.V. LomonosovChlorine dioxide as water disinfectant: hygienic assessment
The paper presents the comparative hygienic assessment of chlorine dioxide and other water disinfection methods. Data about efficiency and safety obtained in laboratory and natural conditions are represented. It is shown that in concentration of 1 mg/l chlorine dioxide is effective disinfectant regarding a wide spectrum of microorganisms. On the basis of analytical researches of the water treated by chlorine dioxide in concentration 0.3–0.4 mg/l, the conclusion is made that by formation of disinfection by-products – chlorinated compounds – chlorine dioxide is safer disinfecting agent than active chlorine containing preparations.
Key words: chlorine dioxide, water disinfection, effectiveness, safety, disinfection by-products, chlorinated compounds.
- A.Ya. Nikitin1, Yu.A. Kozlova1, N.I. Shashina2, O.M. Germant2, G.G. Levkovskaya3, E.V. Kondrashov3, E.V. Rudyakova3
1Federal State Health Care Institution of Siberia and Far East Rospotrebnadzor, Irkutsk; 2FGUN "NII of Disinfectology" of Rospotrebnadzor, Moscow; 3Irkutsk institute of chemistry named of A.E. Favorskiy SO RANAssessment of insecticide and acaricide activities of sulphonamidopolychloroethylated hetarenes
The insecticidal activity (two types of laboratory fleas) and acaricide activity (Ixodes persulcatus females found in the wild) of the sulphonamidopolychloroethylated hetarenes synthesized in Irkutsk Institute of Chemistry n. a. A.E. Favorovskiy (the RAS Siberian branch) were screen tested. Some samples showed effective strength towards individual arthropods. The resulted tri-fluoromethylsulphonamidopolychloroethylated pyrrol shows both high insecticidal and acaricide activities. The prospectivity of a search for pesticides among chemical analogs and tested samples is now discussed. Some innovator methods of synthesis were described.
Key words: insecticides, acaricides, fleas, Ixodes persulcatus, sulfonylimines of polychloroaldehydes, C-amidoalkylation, derivatives of pyrroles, pyrazoles, indoles, thiophenes.
- L.P. Okunev1, A.F. Popkov1, E.V. Chipanin1, L.S. Nemchenko1, S.A. Borisov1, A.S. Maramovich1 , A.P Gusev2, A.V. Kholin1
1FGUZ "Irkutsk Antiplague research Institute of Siberia and Far East", Irkutsk; 2FGUZ "Center of Hygiene and Epidemiology in Sakha Republic (Yakutia)" in Mirninskii region, Mirniy
Pest control of synanthropic rodent populations in settlements of East Siberia
Analysis of data of long-term investigations showed that high effectiveness of performed disinfestation measures can be achieved only in considering of ecological peculiarities of synanthropic rodent populations in different parts of a lengthy region. Purposeful exposure to individual rodent groupings along with properly selected toxic preparations and bait fillers permit in short period of time to sharply reduce the intensity of epizootic process when it appears.
Key words: number control, synanthropic rodens.
- S.A. Yakovlev, M.M. Shilov, S.I. Tolokonnikova, A.N. Matrosov
FSOH Russian Anti-Plague Research Institute "Microbe", Saratov
- Results of laboratory and field trials of grain rodenticide baits with anticoagulants
The materials reviewed in this article were received in laboratory experiments and field trials of rodenticide baits with anticoagulants. The efficiency of their effect upon the populations of wild rodents and white laboratory mice was compared. Represented are the lethal doses of preparations estimated in the course of different tests.
Key words: efficiency, baits with anticoagulants, in an organism of rodents, destruction of rodents, grains of the poisoned bait.
- Decision of Main State sanitary physician of Russian Federation from 26.04.2010 № 36
- "About affirmation СП 22.214.171.12416-10 "Salmonellosis prophylaxis"
- Decision of Main State sanitary physician of Russian Federation from 26.04.2010 № 37
- "About affirmation СП 126.96.36.19915-10 "Yersiniosis prophylaxis"
- Decision of Main State sanitary physician of Russian Federation from 26.04.2010 № 39
- "About affirmation СП 188.8.131.5213-10 "Brucellosis prophylaxis
- Decision of Main State sanitary physician of Russian Federation from 13.05.2010 № 56
- "About affirmation СП 184.108.40.20629-10 "Antrax prophylaxis"
- The letter of Federal service in supervision of protection of rights of consumers and prosperity of a man from 18.06.2010 № 01/9115-0-31 "About the list of disinfectants permitted in Russian Federation"
- Order of Main State sanitary physician of Russian Federation from 22.06.2010 № 267 "About affirmationСП 220.127.116.1129-10 "About the perfection epidemiologic supervision and prophylactic of КВЭ in Russian Federation"
- The letter of Federal service in supervision of protection of rights of consumers and prosperity of a man from 28.06.2010 № 01/9518-0-32 "About the distribution of tourist camps on local territories"
- The letter of Federal service in supervision of protection of rights of consumers and prosperity of a man from 29.06.2010 № 01/9646-0-32 "About the arrive in force the agreement of customs on sanitary measures"
- The letter of Federal service in supervision of protection of rights of consumers and prosperity of a man from 30.06.2010 № 01/9725-0-32 "About the sanitary-quarantine control of goods arriving at territory of custom association before july 1, 2010"
- Methodical recommendation МР 3.1.2.0004-10 "Standard of reserve of prophylactic and medical preparations, equipment, individual means of defence for subjects of Russian Federation for the period of pandemia of grippe" (digestive)
- State report of sanitary-epidemiologic situation in Russian Federation in 2009 (digestive)
- New documents of Rospotrebnadzor
- T.M. Zheltikova, A.B. Antropova, I.G. Akhapkina
Mechnikov Research Institute for Vaccines and Sera RAMS, Moscow
- Micromycetes and polysaccharide compounds in house dust
Dust-bound micromycetes produce various biochemical compounds, and, in particular, allergens and mycotoxins. Special attention is now paid to polysaccharide (PS) compounds, including mycogenic ones, which can act as strong human immune response modifiers. The aim of the study was to estimate a correlation between moulds and PS concentrations in house dust of Moscow dwellings. Dust-bound micromycetes were revealed by dilution method (1 : 1000). PS concentration in house dust was measured with "Lal-test" (Associates of Cape Cod Inc.). As a result, we found no correlation between moulds and PS concentrations in house dust. Thus, PS concentration should be measured in addition to moulds number and moulds allergen exposure for indoor pyrogenic load evaluation.
Key words: Micromycetes, polysaccharides, beta-glucan, house dust.
- Demand – answer