- LIFE OF NOD
- Statute on annual awarding with V.I. Vashkov premium by the National Organization of Disinfectionists
- Information about the next meeting of National Organization of Disinfectionists Presidium
- Conception of National Organization of Disinfectionists activity for 2003–2007 (project)
- Statute on federal independent examination to be carried out by National Organization of Disinfectionists
- Statute on the expert of National Organization of Disinfectionists
- First specific exhibition "Disinfection, Disinsection, Deratisation" (DDD)
- Our congratulations
- DISINFECTION ACTIVITIES ARRANGEMENT
- M.G. Shandala
- Disinfectology Scientific Research Institute of Ministry of Healthcare, Moscow
- Actual problems of technical regulation in disinfection activity
According to new Federal law № 184-Ф3 from December 27, 2002 "On technical regulation", which came into action on July 1, 2003, the new problems are put before disinfectology. The Disinfectology Research Institute developed the project of the "General Technical Regulation of Disinfectology Activity". Assumed as a basis is the unification of the lawful relations concerning the disinfectology as one of the most important directions in the field of sanitary-epidemiological safety in Russia.
- I.A. Khrapunova, Ju.E. Emelina, E.P. Igonina, O.M. Novoselskaya, M.B. Chernish, V.Ju. Filippov, M.P. Finkel
State Sanitary-Epidemiological Control Centre, Moscow
- Condition of the sanitaryengineering equipment and observance of the disinfectionsterilization regimen in hospitals
- of Moscow
The materials are devoted to the results of the control exercised over the treatment-and-prophilatic establishments of the in patient profile in Moscow. On the basis of the decision of the board of the Ministry of Healthcare of Russia devoted to the preventive maintenance of intrahospital diseases, which was held in November, 2002, the board of the State sanitary-epidemiological service has been carried out. The published materials constitute the basis of the report made on the above mentioned board in June 30, 2003 in the State Sanitary-Epidemiological Control Centre in Moscow.
- N.S. Vasiliev, V.S. Andreev, O.D. Lyamkina, N.E. Chervyakova, I.M. Abramova, L.S. Boyko, S.M. Savenko, P.A. Demidov
Scientific and production company "Vinar", Moscow;
Disinfectology Research Institute of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation; Department of State Sanitary-Epidemiological Control of the Russian Federation;
Clinical Hospital of Administration of the President of the Russian Federation,
4th Municipal Clinical Hospital, Moscow
- Test on venting of air from sterilizable articles for gravity sterilizers
It is necessary to have control over venting of air to reach effective steam sterilization. For the first time we offer tests on venting of air from the chamber of steam sterilizers with gravity venting of air. Test-I consists of a standard test package corresponding to GOST Р 51935-2002, and chemical indicator of series Steritest-P (TY 9398-042-11764404-2003), which is placed in the middle of the package. Test-B consists of a standard test package and biological indicator. Were carried out their tests in sterilizers, type GK-100-3M, with gravity venting of air.
- S.U. Kreyngold, K.A. Shestakov
- Moscow сity disinfection center
- Determination of N,N-bis(3aminopropyl)dodecilamine, cationic detergents and polygexamethyleneguanidine in disinfection
N,N-bis(3-aminopropyl)dodecilamine (LB), cationic detergents (KD) and polygexamethyleneguanidine (PGMG) determination methods were proposed when only one, two or all components present in the disinfection solution. LB was titrated by hydrochloric acid in water-ethanol solution after extraction by isobutyl alcohol from alkaline water solution containing KD and PGMG. KD was determined by means of two-phase titration with sodium dodecylsulfate in presence of May-Grunwald indicator. In carbonate-sulfate buffer solution at pH 11 the presence of LB and PGMG do not interfere with determination. Determination (1-3)•10-5 М solution of KD or PGMG was proposed based on photometry of ion associates KD or PGMG with eosin. Determination is recommended to perform at pH > 5 when eosin is present in the form of one-charged anion. If solution to be analyzed has pH 12, LB in 3-5-fold excess do not interfere with the determination.
- V.A. Polyakova, G.G. Martynova, N.S. Lebedeva, E.K. Gipp
FGUP All-Russia Scientific Research Institute of Railway Hygiene of Ministry of Transport of Russia,
Department of State Disinfection of the objects of crowding on the example of railway station
- Sanitary-Epidemiological Control of Ministry of Transport, Russian Federation.
The necessity for carryng out the antiepidemic, prophylactic, disinfection measures is proved, relating both to air medium and surfaces. Also given is evaluation of the efficacy of use of ultra-violet irradiators of various types.
- V.A. Tsurcan
Center of Preventive Medicine of Balts County, Republic of Moldova
- The disinfectological monitoring of the utilization of the chlorcontaining substances on the territory of Balts County, Republic of Moldova
Presented in the article are the results of the root factors of the relationships between the industrial surroundings and the environment; health condition of the personnel dealing with the transportation, storing, and utilization of the chlorcontaining substances, as well as the evaluation of the above mentioned substances and the efficacy of the disinfectional procedures at the epidemiologically important objects.
- V.V. Timoshkov, G.M. Manenkova, L.V. Rodina, M.G. Lyapina
State Sanitary-Epidemiological Control Centre, Moscow
- Results of 20-year monitoring of natural and anthropurgic foci of leptospirosis in Moscow
Summarized are the data on the 20-year monitoring of the epizootic process of leptospirosis in the population of rodents in Moscow. Given are the materials on the revealing and studying the natural foci of leptospirosis, registration of the anthropurgic (teсhnogenic) foci and measures to be taken for prevention of local cases of leptospirosis in people.
- Ju.V. Lopatiha
M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University;
Disinfectology Scientific Research Institute of Ministry of HealthCare of Russia (Moscow)
- Rat mite: medical value, peculiarities of ecology, measures of struggle
Given is the estimation of the medical value of the rat mite Ornithonyssus bacoti with the more detailed consideration of the rat mite dermatitis (KKД), the causative agent of which is a rat mite. Given are the characteristics of the main foci of the disease in the urban conditions and recommended are the measures of the preventive maintentenance of this disease including the actions for liquidation of the foci.
- L.G. Panteleeva
Disinfectology Scientific Research Institute, Moscow
- Estimation of disinfectant efficacy against Hepatitis B virus: methodological problems and ways of their solution
The article presents the results of foreign researches on disinfection means against Hepatitis В activity. For the long time, there was considered, that Hepatitis В virus was very resistant against various disinfectants. Author, on the basis of wide literature analyses demonstrates, that experiments conducted abroad afforded to detect virulicide activity of some quartery ammonium compounds and new phenols. There are some data on testing techniques of new disinfectants for virulicide activity against parentheral hepatitis.
- N.N. Nosik, D.N. Nosik, P.G. Deryabin, E.B. Ivanova
State Enterprise D.I. Ivanovsky Scientific Research Institute Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow
- Uptodate approaches to study and evaluation of virucidal activity of disifectants
The significant variations in viruses concerning resistance to physical and chemical actions require the employment of some test viruses during the development and evaluation of properties of the disinfectants as preparations with the virucidal activity. Particular attention should be paid to the standartization of methods of evaluation of virucidal properties, with due observance of the requirements set before the preparations and test viruses.
- Letter of Ministry of Healthcare of Russian Federation from December 19, 2003
- Letter of Ministry of Healthcare of Russian Federation. State Sanitary-Epidemiological Control Department from March 19, 2004
- List of the disinfection means, registered in the fourth quarter of 2003 and the first quarter of 2004
- List of writings published in "Disinfection Affairs" in 2003
- Intrahospital infections: effective approach
- Highly effective universal disinfectant "Sanogin"